Sunday, July 6, 2014

GRACE

I know I have been MIA but I have been on the road and took some blogging time off.  Just a quick not to ask for your support.  I decided to do Reid's Ride this year despite the fact I have not been on the bike much this year.  At the moment she looks like she could use a little TLC.

GRACE and I thank you in advance for you $1, $2, $5, $10 or more donations.  I set my goal as $200.00 which is low.  I never underestimate how difficult it is for me to raise money.  Whatever I raise I will bike my butt off in support of adolescent cancer research.  Follow the link below.

Grace can't wait!



Here is my motivational speech and the link to donate.

For several years now I have wanted to do Reid's Ride. Reid Sacco was a young man who died of cancer at the young age of 20. He left his family way to soon. Reid's goal was to ride in a bike-a-thon to raise money for cancer research befo...re he died. Unfortunately he died before reaching this goal.

I am riding in honor and memory of family and friends who have been touched by cancer. I dedicate this ride to a friend fighting the battle right now. She is in my thoughts every day.

Please donate any amount that you can. Let me know if you are donating to honor or in memory of someone. The ride is 28 miles long. I will dedicate one mile to honor that person. They will be in my thoughts for that mile and I will add their name to my bike for that mile.

Thank you!!! If I post this message a lot, please understand. The bike-a-thon is July 20 which will be here before I know it.

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/PattiPendexter/2014_10th_Annual

No comments:

Post a Comment