Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



I wanted to share a Southside Johnny song that spoke of thanksgiving and gratitude but there isn't one or at least one that I could find on Youtube. However, I did find a message in Without Love.

Be grateful for the love and health of your family...

Be grateful for good friends....old and new....

Be grateful for the ability to move everyday. Use it or lose it. As a woman diagnosed with RA, I am grateful everyday that I can move this body.

Be grateful for kettlebells. Just saying....

Be grateful you are employed and can make a living...

Be grateful for the ability to enjoy life...

Be grateful for people who love you for who you are. They just love and understand you.

 Which brings me to without love.

Be grateful to live a life filled with love because without love you're not really you...I am grateful that at age 68 Southside Johnny is still making music and touring.

Be grateful for having known truly wonderful, funny, once-in-a lifetime kind of people.  Hold on to them tight. Keep in touch. You never know when they will be gone...




I was going to write about leaky gut syndrome.  We will leave that for another day.  Just remember as you are eating your Thanksgiving dinner...chew you food really well.

PS:  I am personally grateful for periods and exclamation points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment