Friday, August 7, 2015

Snatching It Back






Okay...the song doesn't have anything to do with KB snatching but the song plays in my head when I think about the certification and the snatch test.

When I started on the road to certification I never ever thought I would be able to do 100 snatches in 5 minutes.  Doesn't it sound impossible?  No?  Well it did to me.

What I've learned the past several weeks is that it is not impossible.  I can now do 100 snatches in 5 minutes with a 12 KG kettlebell.  It is a feeling of tremendous accomplish.  Last weekend I was reminded of the fact of how overwhelmed I felt in the beginning of my training about learning to snatch properly.  I was a whiney beatch saying, "I can't do this." 

Well as a matter of fact...yes I can!




As long as I trust my training and don't let anything get inside my head, I should be able to pass this one.  Now, as an introvert, it is a little disconcerting thinking about all those people watching me while I snatch.  Physically I've got this.  Now I am working on the mental aspect.  As I've said before....






No comments:

Post a Comment