Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Swing Challenge - Week 3

Want to check out my Christmas present from my nephew....one of the best presents ever! I now have two matching 35 pound KG and I have a plan.  Stay tune for more details.



Here are the results of week three...

W3D1

I did it! I did it! I did it!. I keep thinking I don't have it in me to get it done and then I do. I get it done and still feel really good.
5 rounds at 16KG for 250 swings

W3D3, 4, and 5

I haven't posted for awhile but I have been swinging...here are the results

W3D3: 270 swings.

W3D4: Not a good day. I've always had callouses but today they were particular painful. I also forget the order of Day 4. Anyway, I didn't complete the entire work out but I got some of it done. Did part of part two for 120 swings. You do what you can do.

W3D5: Pretty much back to normal for 250 swings.
I also have workouts that I normally do during the week. Those went well!

As you can see, Day 2 is missing.  I am reposting what I am post to the Iron Body Studios Group on FB.  Apparently, I did not post Day 2.  I did Day 2 but did not record it. 

Here are my 3 week totals

Week 1 = 1330. Week 2 = 1360 Week 3 = 1244 for at total of 3934.


No comments:

Post a Comment