Tuesday, April 26, 2016

STAND UP SIT DOWN

Popping in for a quick review...if you work in an office or spend a significant part of the day sitting at a desk, I have a recommendation for you.  Check out the Varidesk.  I bought one two weeks ago after spending several months thinking about it.  It arrived just in time.


The desk starts in a sitting position and rises to a variety of heights once of which is quite tall.  I don't feel it is super secure at its highest but it is at the lower levels.


Sitting position

UP

Higher
Prior to purchasing the Varidesk, I was using boxes...they didn't work very well and interfered with working.  I ended up either predominantly sitting or standing.  This desk easily goes from seated to standing. 

The past two weeks it was a God send.  I could not sit or stand for long periods of time.  There were a lot of ups and downs.  I was very grateful for this desk!

I believe it is healthier to have the option to sit and stand.  Initially I thought I could stand all day but standing, just like sitting, can become painful.

The company who makes Varidesk was excellent.  The delivery was prompt.  There were no shipping costs.  They pay for returns.  The desk is heavy and solid and well made. 

Do it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment