Monday, May 19, 2014

DEADLIFT PR

Deadlifting is my one of my favorite exercise.  I've worked long, slow and hard to increase my weight.

Thanks to the Radiance Retreat and Jen Sinkler I incorporated Intuitive Training method to my training...okay I only incorporated it for deadlifting but it worked.   

I reached a PR of 185 pounds a couple months ago...excitement ensured.  I felt great.  I felt strong.  Then I couldn't get close to it again.  Most I could lift was 175 and that wasn't every training session.  Damn I was frustrated.  The goal this summer is over 200 pounds.  So last Saturday I put on this shirt 




and I decided to just skipped 185 pounds.  I decided to attempt 190 pounds and I DID IT.  200 pounds here I come!!!!  I didn't mind being a sweaty mess.

Please note...selfies are obviously not my specialty especially after a tough training session.  I hate the pic but I am posting it anyway.
 
Want to learn more about Intuitive Training?  Check out Jen Sinkler's site at http://www.jensinkler.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment