Thursday, May 29, 2014

THROWBACK MUSIC


Because I am over fifty and fabulous, I wanted to share some throwback music.  First, I went searching for some music by Emeli Sandé because I love her.  Even though she is not a throwback to the 70's, everyone should know her.  What did I discover during my search, Labrinth singing with her in the two videos below.  What a pleasant surprise.  Point is, sometimes you find joy when you aren't even looking for it so keep your heart open.

The first is the official music video for Beneath Your Beautiful...simple....and I love Labrinth in this hat. 




Same song but an exciting live version.  Labrinth is not wearing a hat but he does have a enticing smile.




Keep you heart open.  Listen and enjoy both versions.

Now for some throwback.  Here are my cats, Girlie and LuLu as kittens.




When they were younger cats, we would dance to KC and the Sunshine band.  I give you shake shake shake your bootie...by the way I always remembered the song as , "Shake Shake Shake.  Shake Shake Shake.  Shake your bootie.  It's your duty.  Hey what do I know. 



Ya gotta love the outfits.  No doubt I had something similar.  Now if there were only pictures.

If you are local and need some up close and personal throwback, KC and the Sunshine Band will be playing at the Lynn Auditorium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment