Wednesday, November 16, 2016

IT"S BEEN A LONG TIME



Yes...it has been a long time...but I am back.  At least I am back temporarily.  I will try to keep it going but it was an injury/illness filled summer and I didn't have the motivation.  I had to focus on work, home and movement.  Hopefully, all that is behind me. 

I did keep moving.  It wasn't as intense or as heavy as my usual.  I wasn't following a plan or setting goals.  I was just trying to keep moving and keep lifting.  Overall I was pretty successful.  I didn't let the fact that I wasn't deadlifting over 175 pounds bring me down.  The focus was on what I could do.

So as a brief new beginning I bring you Chinese fortune cookies.  I am not a fan of Americanized Chinese food and don't eat it.  What I do love are the fortunes in the cookies.  Recently there were cookies lying around the house so I bring you...


PURE LOGIC IS THE RUIN OF THE SPIRIT.


ONE OF THE BEST THINGS TO DO SOMETIMES IS SIMPLY TO BE.



SOMETIMES TRAVEL TO NEW PLACES LEADS TO GREAT TRANSFORMATION.

I did miss you.  See you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment