Sunday, March 15, 2015

M.I.A.

It seems whenever I this injury acts up and changes how I approach life, I can't seem to keep up with this blog.  Now I am still exercising but not with the intensity I want.  I am increasing concerned that I will be able to complete the StrongFirst certification.  I am working with my massage therapist at Movement as Medicine, Kevin Carr, and it is helping. 

Friday I did a nice workout at the Y complete with deadlifts and worked out at Iron Body Studios yesterday.  My biggest concern is my ability to press overhead.  I am not giving up just being concerned.

There have also been some fun times...lots and lots of Southside Johnny.

Let me leave you with some quotes...

And let me add to the following quite...and exercise!
 




Don't get me wrong I love triathlons!!!!


This is really true for me which is why it is difficult having to limit what I do at the gym...


I know I have said it before and I will say it a hundred more times (and at least I can still do them pain free)



THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment