Friday, May 8, 2015

KB

My pretty 25 pound kettlebell


Just a quick update...I am still up in the air as to whether or not I will be ready for the SFG certification.  I am still up in the air because of this crazy ass RA flare.  The hands are still not working properly and I can't say the feet are feeling great either.  That being said...I am still trying.

To be successful, I need to correctly complete a whole bunch of exercises with a 12 KG kettlebell.  12 KG is a little bigger than the 25 pound bell I use at home.

I had a fairly decent workout today.  I can still use the 25 pounder to do Turkish Get Ups, Swings, Overhead Presses and Overhead Carries.  I've cut down my training just a little but I don't feel as if I have lost any strength.

Here in lies the problem....I cannot snatch 15 pounds never mind 25 pounds. 

I tried doing a swing, high pull, snatch ladder on the right with the 15 pound.  It just didn't feel right.  I feel more comfortable using an 8 pound but....maybe I am just overthinking everything.

Beautiful, terrifying, powerful, and badass all at the same time...


No comments:

Post a Comment