Wednesday, May 20, 2015

NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY



Not a surprise to many of you I'm sure.  Here is the thing.  I needed two 25 pound KBs at home to help with my training.  I have to say I am a tad disappointed.  This is my 4th CAP KB.  I have a 45 pound and two 35 pounds.  They are beautiful.  This new one is not so beautiful.  The underside of the handle has some burrs and metal pieces.  At the moment it doesn't feel so great. 

As you may know, I made the decision to sign up for the certification.  After a week-end, a Monday and a Wednesday of really strong training, I am glad I did.  After a great work-out on Saturday I formulated a more interesting blog post.  However, it is now Wednesday and that interesting blog idea is long gone.   

Let me just say my snatch feels like it is making progress.  I feel like there is hope.  This morning I did a more relax snatch test with the 8 KG kettlebell.  I did 10 rounds of 10 on the left and 10 on the right in 10.5 seconds. 

There are several other related worries but I've decided to relax and enjoy the process. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment