Monday, December 28, 2015

IT WILL END

 
 
Total number of swings for 4 weeks is 6,341.  My total for week four is 1854. 
 
There are lessons learned during this challenge:
 
  • My endurance came back pretty quickly.
  • I was able to push myself mentally to complete the challenge.  Most important was I was glad I pushed myself.  It felt good.
  • Each week I increased my number of swings.
  • I kept increasing weight.
  • You can be over 50, get and stay strong.
  • I can have kettlebells all over my house and it doesn't bother me at all!!!

Kettlebell Minefield

W4D5

I skipped Day 4 but may go back to it later today.
I did 500 hand to hand swings.
I did 4 rounds with 12 kg....
I did 6 rounds with the 14 kg bell.

Tested out my wrist with 12 kg and for the most part it was good to go.

W4D4:

I pushed myself successfully and feeling good to complete W4D4 for 240 swings. Glad I got it done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment