Total number of swings for 4 weeks is 6,341. My total for week four is 1854.
There are lessons learned during this challenge:
- My endurance came back pretty quickly.
- I was able to push myself mentally to complete the challenge. Most important was I was glad I pushed myself. It felt good.
- Each week I increased my number of swings.
- I kept increasing weight.
- You can be over 50, get and stay strong.
- I can have kettlebells all over my house and it doesn't bother me at all!!!
I skipped Day 4 but may go back to it later today.
I did 500 hand to hand swings.
I did 4 rounds with 12 kg....
I did 6 rounds with the 14 kg bell.
Tested out my wrist with 12 kg and for the most part it was good to go.
I pushed myself successfully and feeling good to complete W4D4 for 240 swings. Glad I got it done.