Friday, December 18, 2015

THE FINISH LINE


Crossing the finish line at Ladies Night Out...

THE OFFICIAL PHOTO


HOLIDAY SWING CHALLENGE UPDATE

W3D1:

250 swings plus an additional 100 swings for a total of 350. Wasn't sure I was going to have enough in the tank to get this done but I pushed through it and feel good. Glad I did.
This is normal a rest day for me...a day I don't do my regularly scheduled work out.

W3D2:

Did 110 swings with 14 kg. Then 204 one arm swings. I did 15 rounds with a 14 kg and then 2 rounds with a 16 kg. I decided to do a couple more rounds just to see if how I felt with increased weight.
Total for the day 214 swings.

That is all I've done (so far) this week and I was lucky to have got those swings in...it has been a sick week. 

Updated to say W3D3 in the books:

I am a little behind this week...

W3D3:

I did 10 rounds of one arm swings for a total of 540. I debated switching to Day 4 but I was on such a roll, I decided to keep on going. All rounds were done with 14 kg. 

Hanging in there. I also did my regular work out before hitting up the swings. Guess I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment