Sunday, February 8, 2015

LONG TIME

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have written a post.  There are many thoughts and ideas rolling around in my head.  They have not made it to paper.  I have many excuses; none of them very good in my opinion.  So, stay tune for more postings.

To get started, I want to share some quotes that have moved and touched me lately.  I hope you find some inspiration...

In the weight room...



This quote represents a sentiment I wish I had learned a long time ago...











 An Ironman at 79 years old...she is a rock star




That would be tomorrow but Deadlift Day brings excitement.




I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES...there is always some wisdom in this simple cartoon.



And of course Winnie the Pooh.



Very clever...



Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment