Friday, February 13, 2015

Working out at Work - Day 2



 

So, did bringing kettlebells to work this week work?  I think it did.  It got me out of my seat if only for a brief period of time.  My swinging attire yesterday looked like this...

 
 

I did three rounds of one handed swings 5, 6, 7, and 10.  Just like yesterday.

What are hand to hand swings and one handed swings you ask...Today I will show a demo of Hand to Hand demo by Artemis at Iron Body Studios





Let me leave you with the words of Artemis..."Why I Choose Strength."

 "I choose strength because not only does having the patience to train your body to be strong and skilled with iron build character, but also, strength builds confidence and independence.  There is something incredibly empowering about being strong and it helps you to realize that anything is possible."

http://ironbodybyartemis.com/2013/03/28/why-i-choose-strength/

No comments:

Post a Comment